FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
11 years 9 months ago #26950 by biowep
I think it's the latest ;)
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 9 months ago #26953 by ggppdk
we have added group marker field in latest nightly build, fixed performance issues and some other bugs and some other other enhancements for developers (e.g. allow to cancel saving)

After that build,
i have bug-fixed some SEF issues and other issues, have added all category configuration to "My Items"/"Author"/"Category" menu items (for category you now can override the default category configuration), almost done with integrating archive/trash management into items manager TAB, and then i want to allow multi-category views (via menu item) (mostly done) and also finish up with advanced search view and category-search view filter enhancements (allow filters to work smoothly in search view, multi-select filters, filters as toggle button bar , filter as ranges)

With the above the changes i wanted for this version are done and will test with other extensions ...

I ll make a build in weekend

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
11 years 9 months ago #27128 by don
Do you have a rough estimate for the v2.0 final to be released?

also Joomla 3.0 is due to be released late August, what are you planning to do?
More
11 years 9 months ago #27129 by ggppdk
We are currently finishing up changes to fields.

The reason for delay is to have a "solid" behavior in regards configuring, filtering, searching and a more clean interface for developers.

This will make it easier to support FLEXIcontent in the long term.

About Joomla 3.0 , the changes needed for FLEXIcontent to work will be much less that those needed for J1.5 to J2.5, since the source code is not more "parametrized" and unified. So for J3.0 the FLEXIcontent version will come together with J3.0.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
11 years 9 months ago #27130 by Rooney

don wrote: also Joomla 3.0 is due to be released late August, what are you planning to do?

Honestly, I would not worry too much about Joomla 3.0 for the next, hmm, year. At the moment the discussions are more about mobile designs than about new features.

Also, FlexiContent should reach a state which can be called "stable". Feature freeze. In my opinion the usability should be a focus after this. The Zoo backend is an excellent example (categories in tree view etc.).

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
More
11 years 9 months ago #27132 by micker
yes the team want to freeze and release early
for futur version we want to work on administration and workflow
an other idea is, more integration with component like community builder virtuemart kuena .. etc

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline