FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
11 years 11 months ago #25266 by xhyman
Yes it could be, but I don't understand why...
...let's continue !
By the way, I noticed a minor issue with the front end submission form and categories tree:
- at editor-author level, the tree doesn't appear but only a mixed list of categories and subcategories
- at manager ( or more ) level, the tree appears
( and even at this level, it appears only after disabling the "enable overwritte parameters"...strange )
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 11 months ago #25267 by ggppdk
This is normal,
there is permission for this,
goto permissions and to the editor/author user groups permission to see the category tree ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
11 years 11 months ago #25291 by ggppdk
I was not going to make a build before fixing/improving advanced search feature for J2.5 but due to an important bug in category view, causing items not to appear when one selects to show sub-category items of level 1, i have made a build of r1316:

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

+ (a) Added tags view parameters to the tag cloud module, (b) added ability to pass tags cloud module parameters to the tags view (note recently tags/favorites have ability to show any number of extra fields) !!!

Some fixes of recent new features

Fixed matching of menu items for SEF urls

And most important fixed a bug in category view not showing items category items when sub-category depth level is 1.

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
11 years 11 months ago #25539 by biowep
How do I disable Jquery loading?

Also, I found some language missing strings (en)
FLEXI_TYPE_NOT_DEFINED (Frontend item submission)
FFLEXI_FIELD_VOTE_MAIN_LABEL_DESC ("voting" field's settings page, in the tip-wrap of "Main Vote Label when using extra voting")
FLEXI_COPYTASK_ALLOW_UNEDITABLE_DESC (settings page, in the tip-wrap of "Allow coping of uneditable items")
STANDARD SEARCH LAYOUT DESC (menu type selection: FLEXIContent Search)
FLEXI_PROCESSING_METHOD_DESC (settings page, tip-wrap of "Processing method"
FLEXI_YES_FORCE_READ_MORE (Theme Configuration : blog > Strip html tags & cut text (Forces Read More)
FLEXI_TEXT_DESC and FLEXI_IMAGE_DESC (Theme Configuration : blog)

Last question: Why text inputs to order the categories are disabled?
More
11 years 11 months ago #25542 by ggppdk
Added/fixed missing/wrong language strings (except for search plugin description language string),

about the text inputs for ordering categories, did you try to sort the column first? this is needed for the boxes to be enabled

about disabling loading of jquery, you mean where?? in general we have no option,
for the question please open new thread

Regards

More
11 years 11 months ago #25556 by biowep
Ok, the only way to sort the categories is to display the order column in the ascending way, It doesn't make sense for me but it works. Thank you.
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline