FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
11 years 11 months ago #25165 by ggppdk
So they already exist and do not need to be added,

that is why the color is green. But is guess a capital "SUCCESS" word will avoid confusion

I have added SUCCESSFUL word to it

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 11 months ago #25240 by xhyman
Hello
using V2.0 RC5 r1302,I got an SQL error in front-end only when i try to view a sub category which contain also sub categories:
Code:
SQL QUERY ERROR: SELECT DISTINCT itemid FROM #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel LEFT JOIN #__content AS i ON rel.itemid = i.id LEFT JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie ON i.id = ie.item_id LEFT JOIN #__categories AS cc ON cc.id = rel.catid WHERE cc.published = 1 AND ( i.state IN (1, -5, 0, -3, -4) OR i.created_by = 42 OR ( i.modified_by = 42 AND i.modified_by != 0 ) ) AND rel.catid IN () AND i.access IN (1,1,2,3,4) AND cc.access IN (1,1,2,3,4) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND i.access IN (1,1,2,3,4) AND cc.access IN (1,1,2,3,4)' at line 1 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT itemid FROM jom_flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel LEFT JOIN jom_content AS i ON rel.itemid = i.id LEFT JOIN jom_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie ON i.id = ie.item_id LEFT JOIN jom_categories AS cc ON cc.id = rel.catid WHERE cc.published = 1 AND ( i.state IN (1, -5, 0, -3, -4) OR i.created_by = 42 OR ( i.modified_by = 42 AND i.modified_by != 0 ) ) AND rel.catid IN () AND i.access IN (1,1,2,3,4) AND cc.access IN (1,1,2,3,4)

I got this error althougth the sub categories are well displayed.
Any idea ?
Regards
More
11 years 11 months ago #25242 by ggppdk
I see by the message where the problem is.
I need to ask if system - flexicontent plugin is enabled?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
11 years 11 months ago #25243 by xhyman
Yes it this plugin is activated
More
11 years 11 months ago #25251 by xhyman
Waiting for your feebback, I tried other parameters, and the problem disapeared ! Unfortunatly, I don't know what i did to solve the issue :lol:
More
11 years 11 months ago #25252 by ggppdk
mmm , it could have been a caching issue?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.855 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline