FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #25726 by refacil
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by refacil.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 10 months ago #25735 by ggppdk
I have started cleaning up/improving/fixing advanced search view

e.g. allow tags to be used in advanced search by both selecting a filter or using the tag name in the text search box

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
11 years 10 months ago #25891 by pshoeg
Hi there,

I'm running FLEXIContent 2.0 - RC5 r1338, and had the same issue with r1316.

In Global settings I've chosen a specific access level as default. However, when I create a new item (only Flexicontent items, it works fine for menu items), it just selects the first access level alphabetically. Is there any way to fix this?

Cheers,
Peter
More
11 years 10 months ago #25894 by ggppdk
There are some com_content settings in J2.5 global configuration, which are not used by FLEXIcontent

So what you mentioned is one of these, i have just opened a defect issue for exactly this, not to forget:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... ail?id=456

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
11 years 10 months ago #25982 by refacil
I created a field called website university but some Internet addresses are not visible.  I do not understand the cause.

www.uninternet.org/web7.0/index . ... o?start=10

Also When filtering by country, I get the filtered list, but when I go to the second page, ignores the filter.

www.uninternet.org/web7.0/?filter_17=FRA
More
11 years 10 months ago #26233 by ggppdk
A bug was introduced in standard search plugin if you enable filter by language,

Currently we are working on standard and advanced search, until final version, please replace
Code:
// filter by active language $andlang = ''; if ($app->isSite() && $app->getLanguageFilter() && $filter_lang) { $andlang .= ' AND a.language in (' . $db->Quote($tag) . ',' . $db->Quote('*') . ')'; $andlang .= ' AND c.language in (' . $db->Quote($tag) . ',' . $db->Quote('*') . ')'; }
with
Code:
// filter by active language $andlang = ''; $lang = substr(JFactory::getLanguage()->getTag(), 0,2); if ($app->isSite() && $app->getLanguageFilter() && $filter_lang) { $andlang .= ' AND ( a.language LIKE ' . $db->Quote( $lang .'%' ) . ' OR a.language="*" ) '; $andlang .= ' AND ( c.language LIKE ' . $db->Quote( $lang .'%' ) . ' OR c.language="*" ) '; }

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.621 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline