FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #24761 by gjvantol
@kenmcd: Thanx for the quick response and your explanation. And yes I gonna give it a try :P

Regards and keep up the good work!
Highly appreciated!
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 week ago #24801 by ggppdk
Finished some powerful language features (including quite a few bug-fixes since r1235) , will make a build tomorrow,

then we only need some cleanups and improvements for searching and we have final version.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 1 week ago #24804 by ggppdk
By r1264 we have

-- greatly improved frontend form:

-- Unified & Optimized J1.5/J2.5 ITEM model (frontend/backend)

-- !!! Added support for editing ALL Joomfish data -INSIDE- the item edit form via tabs and with support for -VERSIONING- them !!!

-- Full item translations (management of item translations grouping in the backend), and i am finishing porting the plugin for frontend on the fly switching for J2.5 (already done for J1.5)

-- Fixed/cleaned-up/unified support for
languages retrieval, including improved support for Joomfish J2.2+

-- various user friendliness improvements and various bug-fixes

I make a stable build in weekend or maybe sooner

Final version will be after some improvement in advanced search,

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 1 week ago #24812 by biowep
Thank you for your efforts.
Great work so far.
More
12 years 1 week ago #24842 by refacil
I'm glad to see him back, I hope all is well with you
More
12 years 1 week ago #24855 by Cladellas.com
Multiple columns Directory Layout

When you create a Menu Items, type FLEXIcontent Directory, and while in Layout Configuration (Basic Options) change the number of columns in column to 2, 3 or 4, and modify "blocks for col nr1" to a lower value is always displayed in 1 column in the frontend, with the same parameters in Joomla 1.5 it shown in the number of columns you select, in 2.0 have to change some other parameter to display multiple columns?

regards,
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline