FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 1 week ago #24869 by ggppdk
Reached a stable revision with r1271, this includes the new unified/cleaned up items model, that supports:

a. (FOR J1.5)
Joomfish support for editing all language inside the item edit form (with tabs and with versioning support too)

b. (FOR J1.5 , J2.5)
Language management of language associated items (translating the same content) with frontend item switching (for J2.5 just publish the joomla language module)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 week ago #24882 by ggppdk
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

I have added a download of a stable build r1273
it has the new feature: language groups of associated item translations enabled.

The items translations can be managed in the backend and associated together and switched on the fly in the frontend, also the language filtered categories are switched on the fly in the frontend instead of redirecting to home page.

NOTE: you need to enable Joomla's language module and of course Joomla's language filter plugin in order to switch languages in the frontend.

Joomfish for J2.5 is not ready yet, future version of FLEXIcontent will support it as it does the same thing it associates item translations !!!
[attachment=2:5mq8c7ba]<!-- ia2 -->translation_items_assoc01.png<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:5mq8c7ba]
[attachment=1:5mq8c7ba]<!-- ia1 -->translation_items_assoc02.png<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:5mq8c7ba]
[attachment=0:5mq8c7ba]<!-- ia0 -->translation_items_assoc03.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:5mq8c7ba]

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Attachments:
More
12 years 1 week ago #24890 by gjvantol
Great :!:
awesome piece of work
Much appreciated.

Regards
More
12 years 1 week ago #24891 by biowep
I get this error when I try to search
Code:
Fatal error: Cannot access protected property FLEXIcontentViewSearch::$_models in / ...../components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 1249
More
12 years 1 week ago #24894 by kenmcd

biowep wrote: I get this error when I try to search

Code:
Fatal error: Cannot access protected property FLEXIcontentViewSearch::$_models in / ...../components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 1249

Try the code fix here:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/issues/detail?id=421

That code is now on line 1249.
More
12 years 1 week ago #24900 by biowep

kenmcd wrote:

biowep wrote: I get this error when I try to search

Code:

Try the code fix here:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/issues/detail?id=421

That code is now on line 1249.

Now I get another error when I try to search through the default joomla module.
Code:
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /var/www/vhosts/android-area.com/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/plugin/plugin.php on line 103
I think it's related to FLEXIContent because I've never gotten it before.
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline