AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4288 by micker
your are inredible !!
thanks !
if i do some thing for you !! :lol:

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4295 by micker
i think about "CSS Changes and Templating" and i find 2 option :
- insert area field for css and charge with <php echo in your code
- insert area field for css and generate a css file how to insert in header template

i think i can code the frist option but it is a optimal solution ?

for second option i have some exemple of code in gpl code if you are interesting !

tell me if you want that i code the first solution for you
Regard

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #4305 by Olinad
I'm close to publishing AllNews v 2.3. I decided to jump over v2.2.3 as I managed to make multiple istances of the module work in the same page with minimal efforts, so I actually just worked on the other features... Module up in 10 minutes.

New in v 2.3

• Multiple istances of the module can be presented on the same page.
  • Possibility of choosing between FLEXIcontent's small, medium or large images. Set Width and Height fields of the module to auto to see the images in their real dimensions.
  • FLEXIimage code recoded to be more precise
  • Possibility of showing the item's category (only primary. Secondary FLEXIcontent categories support coming afterwards).

Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Olinad.
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #4306 by Olinad
New and edited strings in the translation files:
Code:
HITTITLE = Hits Label HITTITLEDESC = What to show when the cursor goes on top of the Hits icon. RATINGTITLE = Rating Label RATINGTITLEDESC = What to show when the cursor goes on top of the Rating icon. ANSSMALL = Small ANDMEDIUM = Medium ANDLARGE = Large SHOWCAT = Show Category SHOWCATDESC = Show the name of the category the item has been taken from. No FLEXIcontent secondary category support yet. CATPREFIX = Category Prefix CATPREFIXDESC = What to write before the Category. FLEXIWATERMARK = Display Watermark FLEXIWATERMARKDESC = Display FLEXIcontent's Watermarked images. This will make the module select FLEXIcontent's watermarked images. PAY ATTENTION: Setting this to NO could extend your page's loading times, as the original images will be displayed (and even though they will be resized, their size will stay the same!). Disabling FLEXIcontent's Watermarking feature you'll be able to display non-watermarked images - Keep it in mind if you don't need watermarks! You can select what size of the cropped watermarked FLEXIcontent image you want to use. Reccommended: Small. FLEXIDATEFIELD = FLEXI Date Field ID FLEXIDATEFIELDDESC = Select the FLEXIcontent's field from which to load the date you want to display. Insert the field ID taken from FLEXIcontent. Default is 2, but you can use your custom date field. FLEXIRECENT = FLEXI Recent FLEXIUPCOMING = FLEXI Upcoming Events NEWSORDERINGDESC = Choosing UPCOMING EVENTS, you will be shown the articles which creation date is superior to today's one. FLEXI RECENT and FLEXI UPCOMING will use field number 2 (date) if no other field has been selected under.

EDIT: I forgot to add a couple of options, so hold on a sec. :D
EDIT2: Nothing more to add.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Olinad.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4308 by micker
it's the good ini ?

More
14 years 2 months ago #4309 by Olinad
Your ini file was just fine, the strings up there are new ones for new functions.
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline