AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4321 by micker
hello i test on my site
www.le-bijou.net/newbijou/
we have frist bug when you don't activate rate the article url is out
Code:
http://www.le-bijou.net/newbijou/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1226&catid=82
with rate
Code:
http://www.le-bijou.net/newbijou/
without rate
after all of thing works
1 idea : possibility to show are not the hour after date
but
i dn't find NEWSORDERINGDESC in admin ...
i don't understand the selected size image, it don't selected the size of image without watermark (or i do a mistake) when you upload a image flexicontent created 3 image g_image.jpg / m_image.jpg / s_image.jpg
it's impossible tu choose this after insert the id image ?
thanks for your work !!!

ps: you do you want some help for apparence code ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4322 by micker
i uderstand for image ! to use watermark you do this
Code:
if ($flexiwatermark == 0) { $flexipath = 'components/com_flexicontent/uploads/'; } elseif ($flexiwatermark == 1) { $flexipath = 'images/stories/flexicontent/s_'; }elseif ($flexiwatermark == 2) { $flexipath = 'images/stories/flexicontent/m_'; }elseif ($flexiwatermark == 3) { $flexipath = 'images/stories/flexicontent/l_';
but with flexicontent we have a secuity path
Code:
$flexipath = 'components/com_flexicontent/uploads/';
and media path
Code:
images/stories/media
and a path on fieldimage
Code:
images/stories/bijou/photos
it's for it ...

i think about this code type
flexiwatermark == 0 url - no watermark
flexiwatermark == 1 url -no watermark s_
flexiwatermark == 2 url -no watermark m_
flexiwatermark == 3 url -no watermark l_
flexiwatermark == 4 url - watermark s_
flexiwatermark == 5 url - watermark m_
flexiwatermark == 6 url - watermark l_

and charge the url in image-field directly for no watermak
that all
courage

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
14 years 2 months ago #4323 by Olinad

micker wrote: hello i test on my site
www.le-bijou.net/newbijou/
we have frist bug when you don't activate rate the article url is out

Code:
http://www.le-bijou.net/newbijou/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1226&catid=82
with rate
Code:
http://www.le-bijou.net/newbijou/
without rate
after all of thing works
1 idea : possibility to show are not the hour after date
but
i dn't find NEWSORDERINGDESC in admin ...
i don't understand the selected size image, it don't selected the size of image without watermark (or i do a mistake) when you upload a image flexicontent created 3 image g_image.jpg / m_image.jpg / s_image.jpg
it's impossible tu choose this after insert the id image ?
thanks for your work !!!

ps: you do you want some help for apparence code ?

I actually noticed the link thing 5 minutes ago by myself as I was scanning the code to add a little title tag. I'll upload a 2.3b version with this big fix.
About the styling... I'm going to add something about it soon.
Aw, and I'll look into the images-thing.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4325 by despair89
Olinad - thanks! First of all, you have done a great job on writing the module. Just a couple of things I hope you can point me through..

I have screenshotted a comparison betwen your mod_allnews and News Show GK3 which I'm currently using. Personally, I prefer your mod due to integration with flexicontent - but I have a few issues with presentation and styling

(oh, and I second the guy who pointed out the bug when disabling Rate)

Thanks if you can kindly response to my query!
More
14 years 2 months ago #4329 by Olinad
the bug about rating should have been solved in 2.3b, but if you already have it on I'll try looking at the code better.
About the space, I put it there as there still isn't a way of styling the module and I wanted a little margin between the title and the introtext. That gap is actualli a <br/> tag - if you know how to wipe it off, just do it :D
I'm working on a way to allow custom styling, but I'm still thinking about it... If that doesn't succeed, I'll just insert a few fields where you can input your css. This is coming soon, anyway :D

EDIT: I didn't see the list think down there... mmh I think it can be done, but I'm not sure how ATM. I'll look into in when the styling problem is overtaken.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4331 by Olinad
...coding a (temporary?) custom css support. The way I wanted the things done is too difficult for me ATM XD
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline