AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4278 by micker
ok to access on phpmyadmin thanks for help !
it's possible to crooping with no watermark ?
in todo list can you insert to select a date field for order UPCOMING EVENTS (actualy the module select the unpublished date to do the order it's more interesting to chose a date field no ?)

my css modification on defaut.php is good for you ?

Thanks for your works !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4279 by Olinad

micker wrote: ok to access on phpmyadmin thanks for help !
it's possible to crooping with no watermark ?
in todo list can you insert to select a date field for order UPCOMING EVENTS (actualy the module select the unpublished date to do the order it's more interesting to chose a date field no ?)

my css modification on defaut.php is good for you ?

Thanks for your works !

I haven't actually looked at your css modification, I'm trying to get some infos on how to make the module appear more than once in a page but I haven't even opened Notepad++... I still have to study history of art tonight, so this is just a break XD

Adding what you requested to the list...

For cropping without watermark you just need to set FLEXIcontent to do so before uploading the images. I actually wrote about it in the module, you can see it in your own translation :D
More
14 years 2 months ago #4280 by micker
ok for watermark it's my mistake i don't activate this option ...
but i don't understand the process to have an image cropped to 90pixel*90pixel in the module from my imagefield ??? :oops:

your are an artsit student ? i do this in france and i work on contemporain center in toulouse !! :lol:

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
14 years 2 months ago #4283 by Olinad

micker wrote: ok for watermark it's my mistake i don't activate this option ...
but i don't understand the process to have an image cropped to 90pixel*90pixel in the module from my imagefield ??? :oops:

your are an artsit student ? i do this in france and i work on contemporain center in toulouse !! :lol:

if you set up FLEXIcontent to make the smallest image be 90*90 with no watermark and then turn on the watermark option on the module it will show up.

I actually attend a scientific high school (I'm still 18 you know XD) so history of art is just one of the subjects... My studies will become more specific next year.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4284 by micker
ok for moment to have 1 big image and 1 thumbmail you need 2 image field ? it's ok ?
It is for it's interesting to select on 3 image size for 1 imagefield, for futur
no ?

juste for scientific high school ? what is the subject (modern art, prehistoric art ...) ?
8-)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4285 by Olinad

micker wrote: ok for moment to have 1 big image and 1 thumbmail you need 2 image field ? it's ok ?
It is for it's interesting to select on 3 image size for 1 imagefield, for futur
no ?

juste for scientific high school ? what is the subject (modern art, prehistoric art ...) ?
8-)

I'll add it if you want, it's question of a couple of minutes.

My subjects are: Italian Literature, English Grammar and Literature, Maths, Physics, Science, Latin language and literature, History, Phylosophy, Technical Drawing and History of Art
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline