AllNews Module - FLEXIcontent support! (v 2.5.5)

More
14 years 2 months ago #4333 by micker
thanks for your works !
as soon !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4335 by Olinad
Version 2.3.1 uploaded.
Basic CSS support added
EDIT: This should solve al juxtification and bad spacing problems. I'll probably download the module you are using to see how it manages to add a list at the bottom... I actually used it in the past but I didn't even know what php was at that time :roll:
More
14 years 2 months ago #4349 by despair89
Thanks a lot Olinad, ten thumbs up for your effort - a prime example of what open source collaboration should be.

I will be sure to recommend this module to some of my partners who use joomla.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4350 by micker
hello a new translation with translation tabs
but 1 bugs when you activate flexicontent datefield and id=2 i don't have any date with joomla date it's work !
for css is realy a great job !! maybe area filed is more simple for css ?

you have a idea for image solution ?
Otherwise you can create
3 radio bouton to chose type of image (watermark / flexiuploadpath / fieldimagepath)
3 pathfields for user can simply insert her image path
maybe ...

For i activate sef and acesef for url and it's work great !
thanks for your works !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Attachments:
More
14 years 2 months ago #4384 by Olinad

micker wrote: hello a new translation with translation tabs
but 1 bugs when you activate flexicontent datefield and id=2 i don't have any date with joomla date it's work !
for css is realy a great job !! maybe area filed is more simple for css ?

you have a idea for image solution ?
Otherwise you can create
3 radio bouton to chose type of image (watermark / flexiuploadpath / fieldimagepath)
3 pathfields for user can simply insert her image path
maybe ...

For i activate sef and acesef for url and it's work great !
thanks for your works !

I may have messed the date thing up while I was trying to make the module order the news using that date instead of jos_content's... I'll check the code tonight.

About the textarea field... I have to see how to insert it, I could have done it yesterday but I got kinda bored at inserting around 6 CSS fields and their translations so I uploaded it and went to bed immediately after XD Will so this tonight too.

Could you help me understanding the image paths thing? I actually can't find the folders you mentioned... are those redirects?

I too was planning to use ACEsef, but I'll try it afterwardas as I want to try setting up decent urls with no external component before that.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4385 by Olinad

despair89 wrote: Thanks a lot Olinad, ten thumbs up for your effort - a prime example of what open source collaboration should be.

I will be sure to recommend this module to some of my partners who use joomla.

Could you please screenshot / link me the final result when it's ready? I'm just curious :D
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.609 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline