FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 8 months ago #18703 by ggppdk
I guess this weekend ... ;)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago #18737 by ggppdk
You can get a newer revision r892 here:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

Changelog:

# Fixed SEF links for category links in Directory view, and for menu links. (v2.0)
# Fixed My-Favourites to load menu item parameters, (v2.0)
# Fixed custom date format to work for My-Favourites
+ (BOTH v1.5.6 & v2.0) Added highlighting for current alpha index character (entity)
# Fixed fields to display the reorder images in all cases (jquery sortable) (v2.0)

# Fixed the description for alpha index aliases in category parameters (BOTH v1.5.6 & v2.0)
+ Improvements for ALPHA Index (a) work with joomla cache enabled, support character aliases

+ Added CSS for article pagination to display properly
# Fixed fields element ... (broken in a recent revision) used in various places to select fields
# A Fix for css of labels for frontend submit/edit form.

# Fixed Article Page Navigation (fcpagenav plugin) (both FC) to
(a) display iterate through all items of current category
(b) it will always stay inside current category
(c) respect the Global configuration parameter of filtering language (display only current language items)

# Made file field compatibile with joomfish translation (when joomfish is v2.3 is available)
# Added support for joomfish v2.3.x (when it becomes available)

# (by enjoyman) Fixed uploading of files with invalid names by using instead of invalid filename the date("Y-m-d-H-i-s") and concatenating the extension
# A couple of other minor fixes, minor changes

NOTE: not all reported have been fixed yet, next public download will be in middle or end of next week.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
12 years 8 months ago #18748 by micker
impressive works !!

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
12 years 8 months ago #18787 by Pheno
I installed r892 and Flexicontent is displaying this in the backend:

FLEXIcontent version 2.0 Beta (r722)

Is this just because the version number hasn't been updated yet or have I done something wrong?
More
12 years 8 months ago #18793 by szallontai
if you look in extension manager, you have r892

so it's the right version, it's a beta ; number version haven't modified in all files, don't cry :D
More
12 years 8 months ago #18794 by ggppdk
I think i have mistyped it.

Next beta version of FC v2.0 for j1.6/1.7, will be this weekend. I want to fix a couple of bugs and include plugins and modules.

Also the v1.5.6 RC has been delayed ...

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline