FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 8 months ago #18559 by pabro
If I create an article and set the item type with assigned item layout, the article is always displayed with the default item template, not with the selected (in item type). I must first select manualy the item template in each article! to have the preferred layout.

FC 2.0 Beta3 r878
Joomla 1.7
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago #18620 by Ellalex

effrit wrote: another bugs:
2)
"Duplicate template" buttions dont work ('Templates' tab)

My dublicate buttons work but never dublicate either default or blog template. The wheel keeps on spinning for ever but won't duplicate.

Had to do it through ftp for now...
More
12 years 8 months ago #18623 by ggppdk
Yes this is to be fixed next week, along with a few other bugs too.

For now the solution is to do it manually by copy pasting and renaming the template folder, exactly what you did.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 8 months ago #18627 by Ellalex

pabro wrote: Dont work in settings of category: Copy all parameters from Category xy. There are no changes.

FC 2.0 Beta3 r878
Joomla 1.7

When I try to Copy Parameters I get no options from to where to copy (as per the attachment).

Also When Creating or Editing a category Save&New is not saving anything (Nothing in database either)

P.S. Isn't it easier for you to have a separate forum/category for V2.0 and the bugs instead of in one threat? not that I mind just wondering...
Attachments:
More
12 years 8 months ago #18638 by Ellalex
Directory Menu with SEF ON is giving an error when you cilck on subcategory

Fatal error: Call to a member function merge() on a non-object in blablabla.../components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php on line 323
More
12 years 8 months ago #18701 by effrit
UPD
we want new beta :D
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline