FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 8 months ago #18365 by ggppdk
First, thank you all for you posts,

To effrit:

About tags links and favorites and voting, i tested with SEF off, did you test with SEF off?

To Arkadiy:

About 1, the undefined language string, i will check this it must be missing for English file too

About 2, 4 fields published ordering, i missed this

About 3, I missed linklist field, i thought i updated this.

About 5, tags, i fixed a lot of stuff about them js and versioning updating, especially in items editor, what is not working?

About 6, date field,
$timezone_offset=0 on the date field, user is supposed to enter the date in local time so the timezone must not be applied. About error, i will do a better check for empty value to fix ...

About 7, Article Toolbar will fix ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago #18366 by micker
Thanks for shearing idéa and dev for community

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
More
12 years 8 months ago #18370 by effrit
ggppdk, sorry, i forgot post SEF status cose i use default Joomla settings, so SEF was ON.
i turn it of, clean cache and in result:

the tags: works (show search result) without SEF, and do not - with SEF ON.
favorites - i can add/remoove favorites but cant see list of my favorites (after i create 'Favorites' menu item) in both SEF status.
and "Directory" menu item work incorrect in both SEF state also
More
12 years 8 months ago #18391 by Arkadiy

About 5, tags, i fixed a lot of stuff about them js and versioning updating, especially in items editor, what is not working?

Yes, it does not work and it is not in javascript, I do not save. And when filling json normally formed.

$timezone_offset=0 on the date field, user is supposed to enter the date in local time so the timezone must not be applied. About error, i will do a better check for empty value to fix ...

No, it is not the case, but the difference = and ==, if we want to get boolen value, we must check for compliance, not to assign or write "true" or "false".
More
12 years 8 months ago #18394 by ggppdk
No we don't want boolean we want zero

The $timezone_offset=0 was written to stress out that we want zero offset and document the code at the same time.

About error , it seems the code:
$values[$n] ? val1 : empty_val is not working properly we wanted to get empty_val and instead we get val1.

I will change $values[$n] to something more appropriate to detect empty value correctily ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
More
12 years 8 months ago #18400 by szallontai
Hi everybody,

First thank you for the work and advanced to a 2.0 FLEXIcontent even better!

then to resume the request of effrit at the beginning of the post and Micker to convey ideas:

I think interesting and useful to manage two different types of functionality:
joomla without a flexi fields, one with values ​​and additions flexible.
in fact, select a category in the global flexible configuration, rather than the full com-content.

this in mind and not knowing if it's a bug on my test site, the link type menu category directory of FLEXIcontent shows 2 both the sub-categories. (screen)

If not, I noticed a Pb with breadcrumb.

display: Directory > sub-category > category > item
i can't have: directory > category > sub category > item. Is my bad understanding or a bug ?

thanks for your involvement and sharing.

Great and evolutive componenent.

Spécial congratulation to ggppdk, who boost this developpement and particular active involvement. bravo !!!

humbly, Swall.
Attachments:
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline