FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 1 month ago #23983 by ggppdk
The tables store different data, the only other common data in the tables are the columns for FOREIGN table keys, which are needed for the db relations.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 month ago #24038 by ggppdk
+ Completed an unfinished feature: extra (multi) voting types capability to the voting field (with JText support), including customization per Type (in type parameters)

+ Various fixes and improvements for frontend item form:

(a) allowed item type selection for new items in the case that it is not set in menu item,
(b) allowed multiple save without close (apply) (note notifications to admin will only be issued once)
(c) cleaned up creation of buttons and their texts, so that they are more user friendly
(d) limited display of created and created by parameters to super Admin
(e) fixed loading saving of template parameters (J2.5)
(d) fixed returning to refer page in if you were in category view (which had item edit buttons) user will be returned to it after multiple saves ...
(e) other minor improvements

+ Added ability to FLEXIcontent system plugin, for excluding user-defined URLs from being redirected to a FLEXIcontent page

+ Tightened initial permissions more and added creation of items assets !!!

+ some other minor fixes

last important issue open is Advanced Search

You can get latest revision here:

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
12 years 1 month ago #24055 by MichaelS
hello,
how can I change the category type of com_content in the general configuration? Content in Flexicontent for joomla 1.5 you could set up a separate category for flexicontent without the existing items were modified.

well I do not want the existing import items. how can this be changed?

lg michael
More
12 years 1 month ago #24057 by ggppdk
I found out later how this could have been implemented without a performance hit.

In this version it will not be possible to select a different category other than the ROOT.

The existing joomla data or articles/categories are not modified unless you edit them and set them to other value.

If you uninstall FLEXIcontent , the flexicontent extended data will be deleted and your articles and categories will be unchanged.

Regards

More
12 years 1 month ago #24137 by ggppdk
Everybody:

They made changes to the joomla installer in J2.5.4,

i will update FLEXIcontent package on Friday to be compatible with the changes of J2.5.4

If you have not upgraded joomla to J2.5.4, do not do it yet

-- Also note that latest version includes multiple-voting type capability which you can customize per type too (in content type parameters)

-- Custom field ordering (category) was enabled for all fields, and i prepared the ordering select field for appearing in frontend (will be in final)

-- The last standing issue is more testing of advanced search feature

-- Also i have ported enjoyman's basic CSV import (includes custom fields) from v1.5.6, but it is not enabled yet, anyway you can use any Joomla import extension and then goto FLEXIcontent items manager and you will be asked to bind new items to a content Type.

Regards

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #24301 by effrit
hi!

cant use "Intro Columns" number options to set how many colums will show on category view for intro articles, so all items shown in one column.

the same situation with "presentation" template where the similar option exist.

and the worst situation with "directory" menu item.
my comrade say he cant made working column parameter, but in my case i even cant see items - only category title is shown :shock:

(joomla 2.5.4 and fc 1236)
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline