Tabbed Template Issue

More
11 years 5 months ago #31485 by Rehne
Replied by Rehne on topic Tabbed Template Issue
Hi,

i take a short look at your site www.mauriresto.com/supermarket-sponsors/item/25-simla-way.html
which is very extensive
i think ... too much (a lot of javascript and css files are included separately)
what i could see is that probably the K2 extension is installed !? Why? K2 is like FLEXIcontent a CCK
to install both makes no sense ;)

your problem with the height:
the template that you use
seems to use an 'equal height script'
i found/see this
Code:
... var matchHeight = function(){ $('#top-a .grid-h').matchHeight('.deepest'); $('#top-b .grid-h').matchHeight('.deepest'); $('#bottom-a .grid-h').matchHeight('.deepest'); $('#bottom-b .grid-h').matchHeight('.deepest'); $('#bottom-c .grid-h').matchHeight('.deepest'); $('#innertop .grid-h').matchHeight('.deepest'); $('#innerbottom .grid-h').matchHeight('.deepest'); $('#maininner, #sidebar-a, #sidebar-b').matchHeight(); $('.wrapper').css("min-height", $(window).height()); }; matchHeight(); $(window).bind("load", matchHeight); ...
loaded by <script src="/templates/yoo_revista/js/template.js">

Maybe you can turn off this behavior in the template configuration but i can not tell you how it is called.
but it is definitely not a problem with FLEXIcontent ...

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #31486 by mauriestate
Replied by mauriestate on topic Tabbed Template Issue
Hi, thank you so much, I am definitely removing K2 in the next coming days, we initially install K2 but we were not satisfied with it, then, we decided to use FlexiContent instead but still, there are some pages and categories that are still connected to K2, once we have moved everything to FC, we'll remove K2 from our website.

Since we were not able to find a proper solution on our own, we have hired a freelance developer from Joomlancer who is currently working on this issue, I will update you here guys once the problem is solved, thank you very much all of you for your very good support and help.

Offering professional real estate and investment services in Mauritius. Visit us at www.sjkestate.com to also see the power of Flexicontent with Joomla to promote our services.

More
11 years 5 months ago #31502 by kenmcd
Replied by kenmcd on topic Tabbed Template Issue
Go Team!
:D

One big advantage FLEXIcontent has over some other CCKs is a very active and very helpful support forum.

More
11 years 5 months ago #31503 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Tabbed Template Issue
Thanks tthink to participate
Translation
Template
Plugin
All it good for community

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 5 months ago #31522 by mauriestate
Replied by mauriestate on topic Tabbed Template Issue
Hi Everyone,

You were all right, it was not an issue related to FC at all, we finally solve the problem, it was due to Yootheme template itself, all in the js files, the guy who looked at the issue mention me that there were about 16 js files to look around and finally find the solution, so anyone having an issue with YT template & FC, just see the js files in the template directly.

Thanks to all of you, now my website looks just perfect with FC, I am even planning to remove SobiPro as well and use only FC but lots of work ahead, need to recreate all fields and categories :o

Offering professional real estate and investment services in Mauritius. Visit us at www.sjkestate.com to also see the power of Flexicontent with Joomla to promote our services.

More
11 years 5 months ago #31526 by Rehne
Replied by Rehne on topic Tabbed Template Issue

mauriestate wrote: Hi Everyone,

You were all right, it was not an issue related to FC at all, we finally solve the problem, it was due to Yootheme template itself, all in the js files, the guy who looked at the issue mention me that there were about 16 js files to look around and finally find the solution, so anyone having an issue with YT template & FC, just see the js files in the template directly.

:D as i sayed before

Rehne wrote: your problem with the height:
the template that you use
seems to use an 'equal height script'
i found/see this

Code: Select all
$('#innerbottom .grid-h').matchHeight('.deepest');
$('#maininner, #sidebar-a, #sidebar-b').matchHeight();
$('.wrapper').css("min-height", $(window).height());
};
matchHeight();
$(window).bind("load", matchHeight);

loaded by <script src="/templates/yoo_revista/js/template.js">

and you are welcome

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline