Tabbed Template Issue

More
10 years 2 months ago #45214 by agnesch
Replied by agnesch on topic Tabbed Template Issue
Hi ggppdk,
I've applied your solution in the index.php file of my template at the beginning of the HEAD and it worked like a charm!
Thank you SO much! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #45220 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Tabbed Template Issue
Hello

this is a CSS style that despite being very small, it must exist inside the HTML page that is given from the server,

that is why you cannot put it inside a CSS file, if you put it in a CSS file it will be applied too late

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 6 months ago #50676 by mauriestate
Replied by mauriestate on topic Tabbed Template Issue

ggppdk wrote: Hello

the TABs are created after page finishes loading, before that the are display one after the other so the height of page is calculated and then the TABs are created thus resulting in a smaller height

try adding inside the index.php of you joomla template file or in some other php file

Code:
// temporarily hide the tabs until javascript runs to create them JFactory::getDocument()->addScriptDeclaration(' document.write(\'<style type="text/css">.fctabber{display:none;}<\/style>\'); ');

Hi, I am using this same solution on a rockettheme template to remove the blank space at the bottom of the page, it is working but now, there is this text that is appearing at the bottom of each page:

// temporarily hide the tabs until javascript runs to create them JFactory::getDocument()->addScriptDeclaration(' document.write(\'

You may see it live on the link www.sjkestate.com/

This solution has solved my problem but only now is that this text is appearing, any chance to make it disappear but still running to avoid the blank image issue please?

Offering professional real estate and investment services in Mauritius. Visit us at www.sjkestate.com to also see the power of Flexicontent with Joomla to promote our services.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50679 by ggppdk
Hello

it is working but now, there is this text that is appearing at the bottom of each page:

// temporarily hide the tabs until javascript runs to create them JFactory::getDocument()->addScriptDeclaration(' document.write(\'

the code needs to be placed inside PHP START/END tags
<?php
?>

obviously the above code is outside of php tags

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
9 years 5 months ago #51222 by mauriestate
Replied by mauriestate on topic Tabbed Template Issue

ggppdk wrote: Hello

it is working but now, there is this text that is appearing at the bottom of each page:

the code needs to be placed inside PHP START/END tags
<?php
?>

obviously the above code is outside of php tags

Hi, this solution definitely solved the item view layout and now, I am having the same issue with the submit new item layout, I cannot attached a screenshot anymore to this topic, should I create another topic for it or maybe you can assist me with this issue from this topic itself?

Offering professional real estate and investment services in Mauritius. Visit us at www.sjkestate.com to also see the power of Flexicontent with Joomla to promote our services.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51231 by ggppdk
Hello

you may try adding:

body .fctabber{display:none;}

into the CSS of the form, e.g. in component settings or content type setting, under section "Item form" / parameter CSS

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline