Pagebreak for FLEXIcontent Plugin v1.0.1

More
13 years 10 months ago #7910 by vlester
merci pour cette précision !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #8157 by alfred
Bonsoir,
Je cherche la solution d'intégrer des pagebreak dans mes articles FlexiContent, mais sans succès :( . J'ai suivi les instructions que vistamedia nous a illustré mais je n'arrive pas encore.
j'ai supprimé la ligne du code que vistamedia a précisé et la remplacé par l'autre, lorsque cela est fait, je rentre dans mon article je ne trouve rien , ni le bouton pour insérer l'image ni lire la suite ...
Pouvez vous SVP me donner une bonne démarche à suivre.
merci bcp à vos aides.

More
13 years 9 months ago #8607 by susanpenter

vistamedia wrote: It's normal because as FLEXIcontent wasn't functioning properply with the default Joomla! pagebreak system I disabled it.
So you must edit administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/tmpl/default.php
Then find:

Code:
$field->html = $this->editor->display( 'text', $maintext, '100%', $height, '75', '20', array('pagebreak') ) ;
And replace it by:
Code:
$field->html = $this->editor->display( 'text', $maintext, '100%', $height, '75', '20', array() ) ;

I have been all the way through this page with a fine tooth comb and I don't have this piece of code. I do have editor switcher installed but only Tiny MCE seems to work within FlexiContent. a bit of a problem for some of my users who can't do HTML and managed better with JCE.

More
13 years 9 months ago #8651 by medisoft
I'm getting duplicated text when I enable this plugin.

You can check this in desarrollo.mine.nu/index.php?opt ... 04&lang=es

What could be?

More
13 years 9 months ago #8654 by medisoft
Hi! I found the problem, it was a mistake of my team :)

But I found a issue with this plugin. In the templates it uses the short type of opening php tags
Code:
<? and <?=
instead of the long
Code:
<?php and <?php echo

In some server this don't work and I think that Joomla! specifies that the open tags need to be the long way:

docs.joomla.org/Coding_style_and_standards , look at PHP Code Tags

More
13 years 9 months ago #8877 by Darkjeff
hi

I use this pluggin. I want replace the introtext by the title of the article.

I found this in the code
Code:
if (0 == $index && $this->texts[$index] != "") { $result->title = $this->params->get('intro_text') != "" ? $this->params->get('intro_text') : $this->article->title ; //$result->title = $this->params->get('intro_text', 'Start'); //$result->title = $this->article->title ; $result->name = $result->id = 'start'; $this->pagescount++; } else
But $this->article->title don't work. Somebody can help me ?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.604 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline