FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - final for J1.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #24107 by ggppdk
You have installed r1235 right?

First make sure it was not because of an edit/submit operation performed with previous revision which was bogus

Check and set an publication FINISH date in the backend or frontend (or leave it blank) and SAVE the item.

The goto frontend and test with or without showing publication details in the frontend (super admin only allowed in r1235)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #24116 by fleom
It was with the r1231. All ok with r1235 (until now...)

Thanks a lot

In fact, with the r1235, the problem remains, but not when we submit the item, but when we save it after... I dont't see where I can set the finish publication date in frontend. Is it possible ?
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by fleom.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #24118 by ggppdk
Thanks ;)

A NOTE:
In latest version if you enable publication details in the menu item (frontend item submission), these will appear only to the super admin (for editing the parameter is in global configuration)

This was for security concerns, we cannot have every item owner changing creation time or the creator.

But i think to allow publication Start and Finish, to every one that can PUBLISH the item (when of course the backend parameter "Show publication details" is enabled).

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #24140 by horsey
Hello, I just updated to r1235.

When I set it up to not show publishing details in the frontend, I still have the finish publishing date set to 1999-11-30 00:00:00 all the time an item is saved from the frontend.

If I choose to have the details displayed in the frontend its fine.

And some buttons in the frontend form are still not translated, like
FLEXI_SAVE_A_RETURN
FLEXI_PREVIEW_LATEST
FLEXI_ADD_A_RETURN
FLEXI_ADD_A_PREVIEW

I checked the language files, not contained in there.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #24175 by fleom
After checking, I have the same problem for the Finish publishing date. It appear after saving an "old" item, already saved, not in creation. In my first test, i ckecked only in creation.
I re-created an old item with the new version of the component, with the same result

Regards,

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #24176 by micker
on r1235
i can allow two category for 1 item ...
when i selected in backend after i save it but after save only one was save ...
i am alone ? :oops:

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.703 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline