FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - final for J1.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 1 month ago #24031 by horsey
I' ll check it out, muchas gracias.

I wonder what happens now to all the existing unwanted translations that were created, are they still referred to, or do I have to paste back everything into the original item?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #24032 by horsey
Hi,
the button FLEXI_SAVE_A_RETURN and FLEXI_PREVIEW_LATEST are not translated/contained, or the files not installed? I remember, last time I had to move the language files manually also.

First I had stress with sh404, but that was gone after a total purge.

If I just hit Save, a new document is created now? A bit confusing.
The average user will probably hit Save all the time. Why not like in the backend? Apply, Save and Copy.
Or Save, Save and Exit, Save as.

And a bug
The Finish Publishing date is set to : 1999-11-29 19:00:00 every time a document is saved from the frontend, new ones also, so its expired for publishing.

Cheers

More
12 years 1 month ago #24033 by SirTobi88

ggppdk wrote: Go to a category verify the configuration and click to resave/b] the category, does this make filters appear, also NOTE the new parameter there ...

That does not have any effect. I turned all possible filtering fields on and the only filter which is displayed is the type.
Yes i have noticed the new parameter and tried the different settings without success

More
12 years 1 month ago #24034 by ggppdk

horsey wrote: Hi,
the button FLEXI_SAVE_A_RETURN and FLEXI_PREVIEW_LATEST are not translated/contained, or the files not installed?

Strange they are in the english language file so they should appear regardless current language, i must check and fix this (i don't mean language file, i mean code)

horsey wrote: If I just hit Save, a new document is created now? A bit confusing.

When adding new item that has a content type you will Get "Add" instead of "Save".
If you do not define a type (in item submission joomla menu) then and only then the user is allow to select, in case an "Apply Type" button will appear, then "Save" will appear (i guess here we could change it to "Add")

horsey wrote: The average user will probably hit Save all the time. Why not like in the backend? Apply, Save and Copy.
Or Save, Save and Exit, Save as.

horsey wrote: You suggest a new option to dis-sallow "Save" ? Also you suggest Renaming the plain "Save" button to "Apply" (yes, i think it is better)

And a bug
The Finish Publishing date is set to : 1999-11-29 19:00:00 every time a document is saved from the frontend, new ones also, so its expired for publishing.

mmm, This was a bug of previous revision, please everyone check this !!!

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #24059 by horsey
No, in the previous version it was the creation date.

More
12 years 1 month ago #24078 by fleom
I confirm the bug with the Finish Publishing date

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline