FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - final for J1.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 1 month ago #24002 by SirTobi88
Hi,

I got a bug with filters with the update from RC2a_r1057 to RC4_r1209.
The filters are not shown anymore in category view. I tried different templates and fields, but nothing happens.

I am using joomla 1.5.23 with php 5.3.3.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #24003 by micker
do you have assign value ? we have insert an option to doesn't display value if not affect to item
see it in catergory
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 1 month ago #24004 by SirTobi88
I am using a checkbox field. Articles have assigned some values but not each value of the field is assigned once.

More
12 years 1 month ago #24023 by ggppdk
Go to a category verify the configuration and click to resave/b] the category, does this make filters appear, also NOTE the new parameter there ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #24024 by ggppdk
+ Completed an unfinished feature: extra (mulit) voting types capability to the voting field (with JText support), including customization per Type (in type parameters)

+ Various fixes and improvements for frontend item form, -- (a) allowed item type selection for new items in the case that it is not set in menu item,
(b) allowed multiple save without close (apply) (note notifications to admin will only be issued once)
(c) cleaned up creation of buttons and their texts, so that they are more user friendly
(d) limited display of created and created by parameters to super Admin
(e) fixed loading saving of template parameters (J2.5)
(d) fixed returning to refer page in if you were in category view (which had item edit buttons) user will be returned to it after multiple saves ...
(e) other minor improvements

a couple of other bugs that were reported too,

Unfortunately currently i have very little time to make a build ... i ll try tomorrow

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 1 month ago #24027 by ggppdk
I needed just a little more time to have more clean support for joom!fish, but you can use this build that fixes everything else (i hope) in frontend form:

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/d ... akechanges

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline