More
8 years 3 weeks ago #61078 by ggppdk
Hello

it is not relation field, it is indeed slow about 1.5 - 2 seconds on form load

In my test i found
16 seconds to submit/save
then
4 seconds to load the form

- the form loading is large 4 seconds due to relation field, but form saving (16 seconds) is too slow
- maybe some installed content or system plugins ?
i will test soon

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 days ago #61529 by arc3c
Dear,

Do you already have an idea which components is causing this slow save? Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards

More
8 years 1 day ago - 8 years 1 day ago #61574 by ggppdk
Hello

i will test locally please remind if you don't get answer by tomorrow evening (UTC+0 time)

as i said i did spend some time to test,

but i need to spend more on this , i am not sure yet where this time is spent, but i did confirm that relation field only adds a portion of the delay:
2 - 2,5 seconds (which is what i had expected for the size of your site, and considering it is loading all items ids and titles)

Test locally is needed
(i think i have asked you permission to copy site to do this otherwise it will be very difficult test (because you have several 3rd party extensions) and i would not spend that time on online site to do it)

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by ggppdk.

More
8 years 1 day ago #61577 by arc3c
You have the GO from me to install the site locally.

Thanks for the help

More
7 years 11 months ago #61914 by arc3c
Dear,

Do you have already some more info?

Thanks for the help.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #61925 by ggppdk
Hello

for start we did optimize our JS validation code even more for very big forms ! (will be in v3.0.15) (in your case you will see some small benefit by it)

- your case is still in the short term todo (of retrying, sorry was on vacations (Easter) so only had time to look at bug reports and features needing little code)

You do well to post reminder (more than once) answering all forum messages is sometimes a lot of work
- there will be higher priority support for "subscribers" in near future !

Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by ggppdk.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline