j2store + Flexicontent - informations

More
8 years 3 months ago #59375 by gardenho
Oh yes, I realized your reply was not to do with mine but I wanted to state extra information about J2store for others who might be considering using it with Flexicontent. They work good together, very good and this topic was titled with 'J2store informations'

But what about the j2store search plugin? I tried it enabled to see if the sku of products would show in a search, because that is a field already filled inside J2store content and we need it for searching. Except it does not show up using flexisearch or flexiadvanced search. Is there a way to make the j2store fields searchable with FC?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #59376 by ggppdk
Hello

In regards to item form and j2store
- you will need to use v3.0.10-RC2e+:
www.flexicontent.org/downloads/latest-version.html

about testing the search plugin, we have not done this
you may open an issue in github with title
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck

"About testing j2store search plugin with FLEXIcontent search view"
We move development to v3.1 but, if some fixing is needed will add in v3.0.11 (if v3.0.11 will be necessary due to some important bug)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gardenho

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #59387 by ggppdk
Also with FLEXIContent v3.0.10-RC2e+:
in j2Store parameter (configuration) enable loading of jQuery UI in both backend and frontend, (if you have problems with JS in frontend you may try to disable in frontend)

Also remember to enable display of the cart in your item

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by ggppdk.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.597 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline