finished a best last news module for flexicontent

More
14 years 2 months ago #4058 by micker
Hi
Some time ago, some dev helped me adapt e joomla 1.5 module, which is now only partially compatible with Flexicontent. It’s named ALLNEWS, you can see it partially here
www.le-bijou.net/newbijou

The idea is to have a module displaying the title, some text and images in a module, with a Read more link
You can choose how many articles
There are a few sort options by date, and an option sorting by the date of the visitor. This is really easy to use for an automatic calendar
It can automatically cut texts after words or after caracters
It can display dates if we want it
We can choose which sections or categories to display
If there is no image, it can choose one as replacement
The only problem is that it takes an images from the article contents and in the flexicontent project it would be great to adapt it so we can choose which fields to display.
For example, if you create a new image field, or a price field, it would be great to have them to choose from in the module.
I’m looking for people to help us adapt this module.
A French thread is still on, but we are looking for more help

the module is here
flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... &rb_v=file

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4085 by despair89
Have downloaded and tried this.. but may I know what is the difference between this and existing news modules? (eg: News Show GK3)

I am not aware of how this mod_allnews is taking advantage of flexicontent? please enligten me.. sincerely, thanks!

More
14 years 2 months ago #4103 by micker
hello first is a joomla natif module an is best then last news module because you have more option

There are a few sort options by date, and an option sorting by the date of the visitor. This is really easy to use for an automatic calendar
It can automatically cut texts after words or after caracters
It can display dates if we want it
We can choose which sections or categories to display
If there is no image, it can choose one as replacement

and especialy sort by date of the visitor
but now i search some personn to help me to adapte this
for flexi content :
-use flexicontent image field
-use flexicontent date field

Thanks for any help !

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
14 years 2 months ago #4138 by Olinad
Have you any idea on how to make the module support FLEXIcontent's primary/secondary category feature?

More
14 years 2 months ago #4139 by micker
we need some develloper help !!! :lol:

More
14 years 2 months ago #4141 by Olinad
In the meantime I've changed the module styling and I'm adding some options for customizing the module even more. Please tell me if you're working on it, so that I can provide you with the latest version of the module and we don't fork the development.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.586 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline