Import data changes repeating groupefield

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #85297 by HenkKV
Hi Micker,
I Tested with Beta version in your link. Result is still the same see attachments.  , Before the import , After the import
  • Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by HenkKV.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
    3 months 1 week ago #85299 by micker
    when you edit your item all is googd in your form ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
    Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
    -- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
    3 months 1 week ago #85300 by HenkKV
    Hi Micker.
    I don't understand your question.
    So what did I do:
    The data in the evenement-type I entered the last couple of months. And it was correct in front-end and back-end.
    Meanwhile a I copied texts and archive sources  (where geneology-archive site "openarchieven.nl" was my main entry) in a spreadsheet. I split the texts to be used in  different FC-types on the website. One target is the evenement-type with Id, title, catid and text.
    nb : Status I set on  "Published" as this is a required field for import (Status seems not to be updated, which is OK for me).
    After your mail I changed the data in back-end. The behaviour then is correct.
    nb. The texts "Overledene", "Vader"; "Moeder" and "Partner overledene" is also content of a field (fieldtype: Select").  In this example are 4 occurrences, but there might be one or two even six or ten is possible
    Regards Henk

More
    3 months 1 week ago #85301 by micker
    i think your import file format isn't good

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
    3 months 1 week ago #85302 by HenkKV
    Hi Micker,

Herewith I send you the start of the importfile. Imho this is according to the specs. The file is used to update records. The fifth record (id=7654) is an example that causes the  problem. I don't touch the groupefield so that should never be changed on import.
    "id","catid","title","text"
    7660,226,"1836 Gerardus Hendricus Flux","Vader Jacobus Flux, 27 jaar oud, Pijpmakersknegt van beroep Moeder Cornelia van Schaaik, 20 jaar oud Kind (mannelijk) Gerrardus Hendricus Flux, geboren op 18 november 1836 te Gouda (Q, Westhaven 44) Streekarchief Midden-Holland "
    7659,228,"1866 Elizabeth Cornelia Flux","Vader Gerardus Hendricus Fluks Moeder Maria Bode Overledene (vrouwelijk) Elizabeth Cornelia Fluks, 0 jaar oud Streekarchief Midden-Holland "
    7656,226,"1840 Maria Bode","Vader Willem Bode Moeder Elisabeth Droogenbroek Kind (vrouwelijk) Maria Bode, geboren op 9 april 1840 te Oudewater RHC Rijnstreek en Lopikerwaard "
    7655,228,"1950  Elizabeth Maria Flux","Vader Gerardus Hendricus Flux Moeder Maria Bode Overledene Elizabeth Maria Flux, geboren te Gouda, 74 jaar oud, wonende te Gouda Opmerking Jaar: 1950 Erfgoed Leiden en omstreken "
    7654,228,"1945  Jacobus Petrus Flux","Vader Gerardus Hendricus Flux Moeder Maria Bode Overledene Jacobus Petrus Flux, geboren te Gouda Relatie Cornelia Maria Christina de Groot Opmerking wonende te Gouda Archief Delft "
    7653,228,"1935 Wilhelmus Gerardus Flux","Vader Gerardus Hendricus Flux Moeder Maria Bode Overledene (mannelijk) Wilhelmus Gerardus Flux, 68 jaar oud Streekarchief Midden-Holland "
    7652,228,"1915 Maria Bode","Vader Willem Bode Moeder Elisabeth Droogenbroek Overledene (vrouwelijk) Maria Bode, 74 jaar oud Relatie Gerardus Hendricus Flux Streekarchief Midden-Holland "

Regards Henk

More
    3 months 3 days ago #85313 by micker
    can you test last beta ? we unify import export tool format

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
    Time to create page: 0.325 seconds
    Save
    Cookies user preferences
    We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
    Accept all
    Decline all
    Essential
    These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
    Display
    Accept
    Analytics
    Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
    Google Analytics
    Accept
    Decline