Category search/filter function does not work

More
14 years 3 months ago #3756 by pembaris
Hi all,

I have done some searching and reading before posting this thread, but seems like there is still no solution to this.

[img

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

Bug type: Search function in Categories/Nested Cat doesnot work
Environment: Joomla 1.5.15, FlexiContent Beta5.

The search function doesn't return result. I have tried disabling Search - Content plugin and it wouldnt work as well. I guess this is a known bug. However, interestingly, this is not happening to Morph's Doc page:

1) www.prothemer.com/morph/livedocs ... ng-started

[img

2) Search keyword "How-To", it returns:

[img

it works for them though. I think this is known issue. Some other threads were reporting the same (English/Russian language doesn't return search results).

Thank you for your time and concern. Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4025 by rtfrtr100345
It is necessary "Title" to establish a field as filtered, then in a category to choose filter "Title". After that search has started to work for me. Look www.flexicontent.org/forum/index.php?f=26&t=830&rb_v=viewtopic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.929 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline