possible image floating right of description

More
9 years 10 months ago #47750 by ggppdk
Hello

it is not a bug, FLEXIcontent comes with some built-in templates, if any of them needs to have its HTML/CSS customized, the web-site designer is supposed to do it

more built-in templates will be added, and CSS will be revised in v2.3.0 +

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #53269 by Macjoomla
Hello ggppdk,

after updating to the latest FC 3b5 this little css doesn't work anymore. The image is positioned on the right as before, but description doesn't start on same hight to be to the left of the image, instead it is beginning a line under the image. So there is a big space to the left of the image until the description starts.

i am using a default template with custom field "image" and then field "description" together in space for description. Do you have a litte hint to resolve this?

Or what would you suggest for best practice to have a description text with a floating right image of a separate custom fc image field?

Thank you and best regards, Macjoomla

Macjoomla wrote: thanks for your fast answer again, i am not yet as familiar with flexicontent and its templates system. You got me the right way and by this way i discovered, each field is bringing its own css class. At least it was enough to add following code to the item.css:

Code:
.fc_field_image { float: right; }
It seems, there was no need to change anything else. Although the image is on the right, in template position it has to be left of description.

Thank you and best regards, Macjoomla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline