Help Me Unistall FlexiCONTENT

More
14 years 1 month ago #4380 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Help Me Unistall FlexiCONTENT
On-topic: If you are using Joomfish (similar may apply to other extensions as well), please don't forget the following.

Components > Joomfish > Content Elements

Find the three (Joomfish) Content Elements (FLEXIcontent tags, -files and I forgot the third one for now)

For each, select the radio button and click delete at the top of the page.

Depending on your Joomla config, install, extensions etc you may also need to clear cache, translations or something in your SEF extension (i.e. I use sh404SEF) as well as browser cookies or whatever

Off-topic: BTW, had a first quick glance at FLEXI today. A quick look around here at the forum to solve the problem of not being able to use {loadposition} and a jquery driven plugin. Did find some mention of that though but these were the first things I tried. It seems FLEXI does not by default load all plugins. I need these and was a bit rushed today -busy- so I'll check later. If FLEXI content can work with most (core) plugins it seems very promising. Love the idea of this component. Especially it has comments, tags, versioning and Joomfish support all in one.

If it can not work with (some) core a/o 3rd party plugins, I'll have to let this go for now. Would be a shame.

Either way, compliments on FLEXI content

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline