Warning: Creating default object from empty value

More
11 years 9 months ago #26965 by jdc18
On the front end. My default home page is a flexicontent item.
So this is what I just notice right now,

If I type the address directly I get this NOTICE,

PHP Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /home/jdc/workspace/giroambiente/components/com_flexicontent/models/item.php on line 66

Which is looking for the former page and this happens when I am on one of the links like "Servicios" or "Proyectos" and click on the home page.

[error] [client 192.168.0.101] PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/jdc/workspace/giroambiente/components/com_flexicontent/classes/flexicontent.fields.php on line 856, referer: giroambiente.prueba.com/index.php/servicios

The varible $field->name prints the name of the custom field I just created called "Fotos"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #26969 by ggppdk
about
HTTP_REFERER this has been fixed in a later revision

about
Creating default object from empty value ...
what type is the field?
you have added it in a template position or you you output it by using getFieldDisplay() function?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 9 months ago #26971 by jdc18
It is a gallery flashmatic type. I added it to my custom template called primera, in the description zone.
This template is a copy of the default template.

More
11 years 9 months ago #27002 by ggppdk
Please install the new build that i will make and if the message persists send me a PM

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.619 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline