RC4 Bug ? Pathway or related items field problem ?

More
12 years 1 month ago #24162 by loicberder
Hello,

I am loosing the main category (or have bad one) when i am using related items fields...

Some more infos :
I have 3 different main category : one for a directory, one for article and last for other type of article ; all have sub_categories and items... I use related items fields, selectflexi or selectflexiitem_reverse to make links between items from those categories...

tested for month (i feel like a lion in a cage... trying but not able to solve or escape from this... please help !!) with all flexi version and now with the 1.5.6 RC4 (r1235) and also last 2.0 RC4

The problem ?

Showing text is working well... instead the last version i also have a correct breadcrumb text...
The problem is with the LINKS !!

I have tryed all combination of parameters both flexi config and menu... I can't have the correct link in the relatd field and the breadcrumb... that create bad menu highlighting, bad links (begings with the directory pathway and finish with the article pathways and article item...)

you can have a look there :
www.rando-trekking.com/testsite/ ... ol-du-very

try to navigate between "Maison du beaufortain" and "col-du-very"

clic on the links in the items to "navigate" between the related items and categories and you'll see that you will "navigate" from items to items... the beadcrumb will change but in fact the links are wrong... in fact you'll stay in the previous main category...
Navigate by the menus, it's working weel... and try again by the items...

I hope my problem explanation is almost understandable ?

feel free to ask and please have a look on the testsite

thanks in advance
loïc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #24195 by micker
sorry my english is soo poor ... :(
je capte pas trop le soucis ... ca a l'air de marcher non ?
as tu essayer sans SEF pour voir ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #24202 by loicberder
micker

au niveau des items, ça "fonctionne" on passe bien de l'in à l'autre
par contre, c'est le lien qui s'affiche qui n'est pas bon...

par exemple :

quand tu pars d'un item dans la rubrique "pros-assos" (maison du beaufortain dans pays touristiquespar exemple)) pour aller vers une randonnée (col du very), tu remarqueras que le début de l'url est /pros-assos/ alors que ça devrait être /randonnee/ car tu as basculé sur les itinéraires
et inversement
et idem pour ce qui est des "destinations"
et le menu n'est pas le bon à être "highlighting"

même le "breadcrumb" s'affiche correctement mais juste de visu car les liens vers lesquels pointent chacun de ses éléments ne sont pas bon ; même soucis de "catégorie root" que précédemment.

tu me suis ??
Loïc

PS : sans SEF, c'est toujours site-content qui est le parent et même soucis... avec la catégorie root qui n'a pas l'air d'être reconnue

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #24207 by micker
dans l'admin generale tu as cocher quoi comme option de sef et de fil d'ariane ?
as tu essayer les differentes options?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #24228 by loicberder
bonjour,

oui j'ai fais les différents paramètres absolument tout et aussi en essayant différentes configs de menus et de templates

le plus étrange c'est que le fil d'ariane s'affiche correctement (c'est juste les liens qui ne sont pas corrects et le menu mis en avant)
ex :

fil d'ariane :
Accueil > Annuaire Pros > Tourisme Pays touristiques > parc naturels > Maison du beaufortain

mais le lien :
.../randonnees/100-pays-touristiques-parc-naturels/1119-maison-du-beaufortain

dans ce cas, maison du beaufortain devrait se trouver dans 'annuaire' et pas dans 'randonnée'

tu mes suis ?
Loïc

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #24237 by micker
oui tout a fais !
tu peu glisser ca dans le bugtracker ?
Merci

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline