SQL queries in flexiaccess[SOLVED-ADVANCED CACHE ON]

More
12 years 1 month ago #23283 by ggppdk
Yes for now , just replace the files i mentioned and enable Joomla debug mode, and go and create a category, you will now see the -TIME taken- by SQL queries that are slower than 20 milliseconds

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23286 by aloisio
Hi ggppdk
Here are the capture of debug in different actions
The URL is centro.espaciodigital.eu
creating a new category:
[attachment=2:2yjjghcd]<!-- ia2 -->debug new category.png<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:2yjjghcd]
creating a new type:
[attachment=1:2yjjghcd]<!-- ia1 -->debug new type.png<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:2yjjghcd]
opening the template manager:
[attachment=0:2yjjghcd]<!-- ia0 -->debug open template manager.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:2yjjghcd]

Regards
Attachments:

More
12 years 1 month ago #23378 by aloisio
Hi
I've done a fresh install of joomla, like the previous ones, and I have found that the problem of response time to create categories, types and new templates depends on the number of templates already created.
I have a hundreds of registered users who access personal information.
There are three kinds of personal data for each of these user.
For each type of data I'm using a template.
And it seems that's what makes the system slow.
I do not know which way to go.
Is there another way?

More
12 years 1 month ago #23400 by ggppdk
As we can see from the images the SQL queries are very fast (you do not have a single query that is slower than 20 milliseconds).

Also i think you found the problem , yes it is the parsing / rendering of the templates.

But for this reason we have FLEXIcontent advanced Cache, which in your case you had it turned off in FLEXIcontent Global Configuration.

I turned on the cache in your site and now the category and other views work fast.

If you clean cache then only the first time that you access a template parsing view e.g. category add / edit, will be slow, all accesses after the first one, will be fast.

You should NOT turn off the FLEXIcontent Advanced Cache as it causes no problems.

ALSO NOTE that FLEXIcontent Advanced Cache is independent of Joomla Global configuration setting for cache(if you have this on, then you may need to clean cache when you change settings of modules),
and also independent of full page caching joomla plugin (this can cause problems).

For the parsing of templates we use joomla function, but in general we profile and improved speed

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #23425 by aloisio
Hi ggppdk
Perfect.
Thank you, very much.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline