invalid argument in flexicontent.fields.php

More
12 years 2 months ago #23095 by WarnerP
We are using the mod_flexicontent module for the three news items/pictures towards the bottom of our homepage www.warnerpacific.edu

The error that was showing up instead of the 3 pictures isn't there anymore since I reactivated the $live_site variable. I don't see this occurring on my test site. If I get some downtime, I might try to change that back to see if it shows up again. I'm going to need to do more testing on this one...

I'm more concerned right now with the flexicontent.fields.php error that is showing up in my error logs. The last error was as of an hour ago about when a coworker was modifying a flexicontent item, but it also happened the AM before all of us came in. I tried to compare the error log time stamps with the access log but I don't see a relationship between any specific action or website hit and this error occurring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #24028 by WarnerP
I'm still getting these line 436 errors. I can't tell where we left off with this. Is there something you need from me?

More
12 years 1 month ago #24030 by ggppdk
Since that version some cleanups have been made to the fields generation, you can try latest version:

code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #24344 by WarnerP
Unfortunately, the 1.5.6 RC4 r1235 introduces a new problem.

www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #24398 by ggppdk
mmm i fixed the errors you reported in other thread , will try to make a new public download, just must test a little more ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline