Error Message - Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]

More
14 years 3 months ago #2064 by gymrat
thank you very much for helping. i had two types of messages (one in the front and one in the back) as shown in my first post. i did not delete anything nor did i add/change anything. the error came about when i clicked on an item to edit. while the page was loading, i clicked on another link (i forgot which link it was but i wanted to add an item instead of edit). then when the page finished loading, it gave me those errors.

i did a little further investigation and found that my com_content was corrupted. so i emptied it in phpmyadmin. since i didn't have much to begin with, i just started over. now it's working fine. sorry i don't have a screen shot of the errors. regardless, the component is terrific. can't wait to get tutorials on how to use the component more effectively - ie. changing template layouts. thank you again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2108 by orchid1
for new template layouts just reverse engineer it. :D
I noticed that if you just copy the folder that holds the layouts you can get a pretty good idea of how to set up your own. Then upload the folder with your new layout and it will appear in the template layouts.
get out your text editor and work the CSS.
Im gonna work on one myself for my site.
Good luck Glad you got everything figured out and working. ;)

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.546 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline