Error Message - Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]

More
14 years 3 months ago #2027 by gymrat
I was working on creating items for my site and got the following error messages all of a sudden when I tried to edit the items.
Code:
Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /Volumes/Websites/htdocs/xxx/yyyy/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 185 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /Volumes/Websites/htdocs/xxx/yyyy/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 187 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /Volumes/Websites/htdocs/xxx/yyyy/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 187 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /Volumes/Websites/htdocs/xxx/yyyy/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 187 Warning: array_unique() [function.array-unique]: The argument should be an array in /Volumes/Websites/htdocs/xxx/yyyy/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 187

The above error messages were from the backend. Then I got these in the front end.
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Volumes/Websites/htdocs/xxx/yyyy/components/com_content/models/frontpage.php on line 104 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /Volumes/Websites/htdocs/xxx/yyyy/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344

Any clue why these errors came up all of a sudden? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2034 by orchid1
are you using custom fields??

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 3 months ago #2035 by gymrat

More
14 years 3 months ago #2038 by orchid1
what kind of fields are you creating ??
date
multi-selection
text
radio button
I'm assuming a date field?

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 3 months ago #2041 by gymrat
i just have text, text-area and image custom fields. no dates.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2060 by orchid1
so when you try to edit the item in the back end
you get this message? did you delete any "types" recently that may have been associated with it? I'm thinking you must have deleted something that was associated with it like the type.
I want to recreate this error can you post a link to the site on the front-end?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline