Does the search and advanced search works?

More
12 years 2 months ago #22096 by pshoeg
Sounds great — the reason I'm using AceSearch is because I need the search suggestions, and I think that their algorithm is pretty good.

Would I need to swap 'category' with something like 'flexi_category', or are FlexiContent's categories based on Joomla's own categories?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22098 by micker
it think acesearch isn't very important ..
because finder is the futur search of joomla 2.5
i think a plugin for finder is good for futur
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 2 months ago #22100 by pshoeg
You might be right about that — it would be awesome to rely on Joomla's standard search instead of a 3rd party plugin. Would it require a lot of change to FlexiContent's search plugin to work with Joomla Finder from version 2.5?

More
12 years 2 months ago #22109 by ggppdk
Have not looked at it yet, but don't see reason why we cannot adapt to it

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #22448 by pshoeg
Hi there,

Joomla 2.5 is out along with the new Smart Search plugin. It finds all the content within FlexiContent but routes to the wrong link (like 'component/content/category/12-intranet/employees'). What would need to be changed in order to use FlexiContent's SEF URLs, like 'intra/personale' instead?

More
12 years 1 month ago #22483 by ggppdk
Can not say until i test this.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline