RSS Feed for a FlexiContent Category

More
13 years 9 months ago #9332 by ThatComputerDude
I've done some searching and haven't been able to find out how to do this, so if it's been discussed I apologize in advance.

But how do you generate an RSS Feed URL to a specific FlexiContent Category?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #9333 by ThatComputerDude
I did it the old fashion way by creating a menu item for an Article and selected Articles » Category / Blog, took the URL that it generated and added &format=feed&type=rss to the end of it.

Wasn't sure if there was a better way to do this when using FlexiContent

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #9695 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic RSS Feed for a FlexiContent Category
this works but it doesn't output any fields from flexicontent such as the image field. This is important because of you're using the image field from flexicontent like I am, the RSS feed generated won't pick up any images and they won't display in the RSS. Any ideas on how to fix this? Right now the RSS feed will output the title and the description but the image doesn't show up.

thanks

More
13 years 4 months ago #12590 by pabro
I also need a solution to display images of flexicontent field in rss feed! :(

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline