Label name of the core fields

More
5 years 1 day ago #76440 by Mattioni
Dear all,
I can't change the name of the label of the Category core filed in the form type article. I would like to replace the name "category" related to the core filed categories displayed on the front end form. I saw that it is possible to change the name of the label of the core field within type -> core fields options. For example, if I replace the name of the label of the Title in the article type with Title2 by going to the front end of the site, the change is correctly displayed.
If I change the label of the category I can't see the change in the front end. In attahced there is a screenshot of the front end as an example.

Thanks for the support

Michele
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #76480 by ggppdk
Hello

it seems, that you have opened this question twice, please see my answered in the other forum topic you created and then i will delete this topic

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #76485 by Mattioni
Hello,
sorry if I opened the same topic twice. Because I didn't see my post published after some days I thought there was a problem and I wrote again. Thank you for your reply and support.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Mattioni.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline