Article thumbnails

More
13 years 3 months ago #13063 by Brancin
Article thumbnails was created by Brancin
Hi,

I'm trying FC and I'm finding it very difficult. First problem, and a major one for me, is that I don't know how to add images to an article.

I want to have articles like on your site here, in the article listing, short snippets are shown with images on the left. In the article view, the same image is on top left.

Now, whatever I do, it doesn't work. If I add a thumbnail pic, it works in article, but in list view it doesn't show the thumbnail, but a text linking to the article. So I basically have a title of the article and than below it the same title in smaller caps.

I've also tried adding image field to the article type, but I havent seen any effect of it, I've added the image through it, but it's not shown in the article.

I just want to be able to have classic layout - article list with thumbnails, and that it works with some of the nesflash plugins, like Gavicks or something else.

Can anyone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #13067 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Article thumbnails
hello
it's not difficulte but you need css language to do this
1 duplicate default blog template in flexicontent
2 created you image field
3 created a image position before description
4 use css to use float left and texte align-left on your image
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline