Problem does not display in the drop-down menu in the articl

More
13 years 7 months ago #11001 by jacopo85
Hi contact me because I'm experiencing the following problem, I created sub categories on flexcontent. Then I created a menu where you should click on View on the menu to drop down. But you do not see, see only the category and bats. How should I do to be able to view the sub categories from the menu?
Let me explain I created a category with sub categories, the registered user by clicking on the menu, should be able to view the sub categories to submit the article, but in spite of set menu, you do not see why? I await your response as' soon thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #11007 by micker
hello can you post some screenshot of your probleme ?
thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 6 months ago #11319 by jacopo85
I attach the file, I should like Screenshots categories menu style, however, I should be so you can only select only one category.

example, I created three categories:

- Columns

- Magazine

- Culture

In these categories there are subcategories such as:

(News)

- Columns 1
- Columns 2
- Columns 3
- Columns 4

I would like to know how to create a menu that you can allow the user to send an article in one of these categories.
I mean clicking on the Directories menu displays a drop-down menu where you can choose to send his article.

You'll want to know how to create this type of menu to allow the user to send the article.

and so 'way you can also create for the other categories, and Culture Magazine.

for sending information to create menu items in a category
(information for updating)

after I wanted to know how can I do to update flexcontent. because with the automatic update do not work for manual as I do?

I await your response.

More
13 years 6 months ago #11341 by effrit
hi,jacopo85
ints not a dropdown list, but radiobuttion (but logic is the same - user can choose one of selected categories):

flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... =viewtopic

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline