Search results only on item title [SOLVED]

More
13 years 7 months ago #10470 by Vogglz
ALL HAIL COLLACOCCA! :mrgreen:

Not only did he provide a solution for this problem, it is very quick and simple to implement. Please check here: www.flexicontent.org/forum/index.php?f=2...b_v=viewtopic#p10469

@effrit
You have to check this out, it's perfect for what we need.

@collacocca
Thank you, I now understand the difference between the search box for category filter, and the one that uses the Flexicontent plugin. I was under the impression the search box in category view was using this plugin too, and that's why I thought it wasn't functioning correctly. As it turns out, it is working like it should... But your solution is so much better and more elegant :D I still don't quite get what the 'advanced searchable' option is for, though...

@micker
I agree with collacocca, you are doing fantastic work in keeping this forum alive. I appreciate that VERY much, thank you.

And again, I absolutely love Flexicontent, I understand it is free and I have nothing to complain about its basic functionality - it is still the best CCK I've seen for Joomla so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10485 by collacocca
…so let us stop talk falsely now, the hour is getting late…

BTW - we're urgently awaiting your 'string OR string' pattern ;)

Somewhere over the drain flows…

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline