erases image field from the frontend [solved]

More
13 years 7 months ago #10516 by tonixgm
Hello,

Not that happens just now that from the frontend it realizes the modifications but does not show the changes until they are rewritten from the backend.

It had changed the permissions of the users of the frontend to authors and with this I me work, but now it returns to fail for the all type of fields.

I suppose that if I arrange the problem of the modifications of contents from the frontend with the ACL of the users he was remaining solved also it of the modifications of the images, serious like that?

I will have to install flexiacces to work from the frontend ??

Thank you and regards,

Toni

PD: Flexiaccess have a spanish translation ?? I don't speak english, I use a page of translation to be able to write in the forum

PD2: Will we have corrections in the functioning in the frontend for Joomla's version 1.5?

In the aspects of the template of entry of information there are things that need certain changes as:
- The labels Remove if they are not in use.
- To remove the Meta that the users of the Frontend have to visualize
- A publisher Allows for the edition of the content that it should not be a pure text, but that has not load of images and according to that you sew.
- To improve the presentation of the buttons

I believe that Flexicontent is a very powerful tool and I chose it rejecting Sobi2 that already is great. But in end of the frontend still he lacks some details.

Any date ??? I am ending details and practically already it will announce the appearance of my site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10522 by micker
hello flexicontent works with basic acl of joomla
register and super admin in order to created your group -> flexiaccess

For your probleme if you want do an access for me in your site i can see it
for your question

tonixgm wrote: - The labels Remove if they are not in use.

juste clic on not use label simply

tonixgm wrote: - To remove the Meta that the users of the Frontend have to visualize

a template systeme is in plan form page submission

tonixgm wrote: - A publisher Allows for the edition of the content that it should not be a pure text, but that has not load of images and according to that you sew.

use jce groupe administration to do this is simply (flexicontent isn't a texte editor

tonixgm wrote: - To improve the presentation of the buttons

? that is problm ?
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 7 months ago #10523 by tonixgm

micker wrote: register and super admin in order to created your group -> flexiaccess

I do not still have clear if he will need flexiaccess to be able to give the permissions to send contents in the frontend. I do not want to give publisher's permissions ó top to the users.

Flexiaccess It has installation in Spanish ??

micker wrote: For your probleme if you want do an access for me in your site i can see it

I send a private in one minut

micker wrote: for your question

tonixgm wrote: - The labels Remove if they are not in use.

juste clic on not use label simply

Sorry no labelts, It wanted to say tags

Thanks and regards,

Toni

More
13 years 7 months ago #10526 by micker
hello
can you do for a simply type of contentin order to do some test (i doesn't to touch on your realy content)
send my location page
regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
13 years 7 months ago #10529 by tonixgm
Hello,

One example of contain ...

slotcompeticion.com/circuitos/it ... rassa.html

You have a private message with passworwds.

Thank you and regards,

Toni

More
13 years 7 months ago #10532 by micker
hello
i see this problem i try to upload it's work but we didn't see image ...
try to change the level this user administrator and try if it's works

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline