Newsletter manager

More
13 years 7 months ago #10160 by pfunk
Newsletter manager was created by pfunk
Hi, Can anyone suggest a newsletter manager that will work with Flexicontent?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10162 by vlester
Replied by vlester on topic Newsletter manager
The main newsletter components work with Flexicontent, you can display items (title and text description) and add link, the problem is there in no plugin yet to display flexicontent fields.
All I found to get the extra fields in my newsletter is to create a module for the newsletter with the AidaNews Module. With the pro version of AcyMailing, you can display aidanews modules in your newsletter...

More
13 years 7 months ago #10163 by pfunk
Replied by pfunk on topic Newsletter manager
Thanks, I purchased ACYMailing Business and I'll see how that goes. I had a couple of pre-sale questions and got an answer under an hour and the forum seems to be active so I think this may be my best route.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10169 by pfunk
Replied by pfunk on topic Newsletter manager
Update. You're correct. I could not use fields and I had to do a small hack so the links would go to flexicontent items instead of joomla articles. So far so good.

Thanks

More
13 years 7 months ago #10183 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Newsletter manager
post some request to john, it realy a good guy ! (i thnik flexicontent is in his plan)
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline