flexi-export

More
6 years 2 months ago #71951 by tonnick
Replied by tonnick on topic flexi-export
hello any news about it ?! this would be REALLY helpful and requested for really looong time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #71956 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic flexi-export
Hello

things are done on priority
based on
- being a bug-fix (highest priority)
- compatibility (now must finish Tags work)
- being work for our Pro version
- easiness or being commoness or sponsored

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 2 months ago #71968 by tonnick
yes I understand that, but without those features, export does not have much sense. This is something I am requesting for more than a year now, and seems that I'm not the only one ;)
I hope that you'll find in this feature the opportunity as well to have a component which can do more than the majority of others, giving a better opportunity to pass at pro level.

More
6 years 1 month ago #72365 by tonnick
hello ! can we have some ETA, please ? this is a really important feature for UX, which can be found with many other competitors. I'm using for long time ago Flexicontent, but I'm very sad about the long time spent to request any features. I would be pleased to pass under pro version, something I already said long time ago, but even for the pro version, you announced it long time ago, but nothing moved yet.

More
6 years 1 month ago #72366 by micker
Replied by micker on topic flexi-export
i undesrtand .... but think we do many support many adding (see github commit) i i know you need this but we need to think for most important feature for most personn ...
-we finished joomla tag synchronisation
-we check revew system (a few)
- we prepare new home for pro version (90% done)
and after the 2 last point we publish pro version !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
6 years 1 month ago #72375 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic flexi-export
Hello

these is what you were talking about
1. export the item ID in order to use it as unique field for further import
2. export items regardless the number of item displayed in backend. just using the filters should be fine, I guess. aim is to export 5000 items at once even if only 100 are displayed.

1 is easy
about 2, items manager during tags work got it own AJAX tasks handler
i guess we can now use it could use it to do number 2, we will be writting the CSV export file the same way we are writting the log file of AJAX task

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline