Intégration de champ dans le module Carousel?

More
9 years 6 months ago #50314 by ggppdk
Hello

did you popup description in english ?

we have "simple" filtering SCOPEs and advanced filtering SCOPEs more complex to configure,

in future we may offer paid configuration services, but for now you will need to read descriptions and test or just use the simpler SCOPE and not the advanced ones

maybe if you can proposed a question in english and also post a picture of the configuration that you tried, then i could help/answer you

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50316 by micker
peus tu nous mettre un screenshot de ta configuration (partie date) avec un explication precise ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
9 years 6 months ago #50317 by fioulz
Ce que je souhaite et qui m'a l'air possible, c'est que les spectacles qui n'ont pas encore eu lieu, ceux qui viennent donc aprés la date du jour (date serveur), s'affiche dans le carousel.

Pour exemple, dans ma catégorie "saison 2014", j'ai la liste compléte des spectacles que je trie par date de représentation. Aujourd'hui nous sommes le 17 Octobre, il y a eu un spectacle le 9 Octobre et il y en aura un le 12 Novembre, le 15 décembre, et l'année prochaine. Je ne veux plus que celui du 9 Octobre apparaisse dans le carousel, mais uniquement les suivants.

For ggppdk, i have the pop up description and i read them, but they're not easy to understand. I don't understand the difference between static and dynamic comportment also
Attachments:

More
9 years 6 months ago #50321 by micker
alors dans le filtrage expert enleve tout
puis
dates
données de dates => champs date
champ date => ton champ
Comportement statique: Dates spécifiques ... ou décalage personnalisé pour les comportements dynamiques
Méthode statique => inclure
du (date) => 0 d
Comportements dynamiques: Comparer à la date serveur ou à l'élément courant
Comportement (***)=> decalage personnalisé (ajouté aux données de date)

comme ca dejà cela devrait être mieux !
a+

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
9 years 6 months ago #50326 by fioulz
Super ça marche nickel, merci, je vais essayer de comprendre comment maintenant :)

More
9 years 6 months ago #50327 by ggppdk
Hello

1. pictures are in french
2. i don't know what you want to do

so i cannot answer you

in general, it is better to enable 1 filtering scope at a time

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline