Importation de flux xml dans Flexi

More
10 years 6 months ago #41275 by ggppdk
Hello

creating assets for 2000 items is a lot,
it could even timeout , the joomla assets creating functions are used

e.g. if you wanted to trigger the Joomla Smart search index creation , you may need as much as 0.2 - 1 second per item (if you have a 10,000 item site) so for 2,000 items you would need as much as 400-2000 seconds to update the Joomla smart search index

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #41277 by seabird

micker wrote: sans vouloir te vendre un composant ..; (j'ai aucune actions) a mmon avis utilise FLEXIimport pour ca ...
il gère parfaitement ce genre de chose grâce à des taches crons et autres subtilités
a+

J'ai juste ce problème d'assets à résoudre. Mais si ce n'est pas concluant ( je suis relativement pressé) , je suis tout disposé à utiliser ce composant que je ne connais pas.
Est ce que tu l'as utilisé ou quelqu'un d'autre ?
Voilà ce que je fais en gros:
Je dois parser surtout plusieurs flux RSS (chaque jour) et je dois enregistrer tout en bdd ( au alentour de 6 champs différents par item), ce qui fait au total en gros 2500 items. Il y a aussi une vérification quotitienne des articles obsolètes (date dépassée) qui sont alors effacés automatiquement ainsi bien sur que leur champs associés.
Pour ce qui est de la suppression, je n'ai pas de soucis.
Seule l'enregistrement en bdd à cause des assets me pose problème.
En résumé, FLEXIimport est-il capable d'importer les données de plusieurs flux RSS en mettant correctement les assets?

Merci,

Eric

More
10 years 6 months ago #41279 by seabird

ggppdk wrote: Hello

creating assets for 2000 items is a lot,
it could even timeout , the joomla assets creating functions are used

e.g. if you wanted to trigger the Joomla Smart search index creation , you may need as much as 0.2 - 1 second per item (if you have a 10,000 item site) so for 2,000 items you would need as much as 400-2000 seconds to update the Joomla smart search index

Regards

Yes, I have a 504 error .
I have timeout too with for example 300 items.
I don't know how to do this...

Regards

More
10 years 6 months ago #41280 by ggppdk
Hello

note about the built-in CSV import we have:

- [v2.1.1] data preview of all parsed lines (thus you verify the CSV format)

- [v2.1.1] the import procedure was made multi-step via using AJAX !! and you can set number of items pers step (with ability to continue stopped import if you have not closed browser window or if you restore session after browser crashes) [v2.1.1]

- [v2.1.0] also you may want to set the default configuration for import task in Component configuration so that you do not have to re-enter it

- [v2.1.0] you can import images and files from a server folder, with checking if they exist

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 6 months ago #41289 by micker
FLEXI import permet d'importer de tres gros quantités de données ... utiliser sur de tres gros site (nouvelobservateur ...) avec un super support, et c'est des francais ....
si tu es pressé fonce
a+

[edit by ggppdk]
please also see my previous post

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 6 months ago #41301 by seabird
Hello,

I ve look the csv import, but I see that only use one category. I must complete around 100 category with my 2000 items, so I must have 100 csv different, no ?

Regard,

Eric

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline