Importation de flux xml dans Flexi

More
10 years 6 months ago #41373 by seabird
Hello,

I put the old bdd backup and I test only with 10 items in csv. I have still the same problem.
When I debug "Debug initial permissions", I have:
Code:
Deleted actions: Array ( ) Added actions: Array ( ) Component DB Rule Count 46 Component File Rule Count 46 bad assets for items: Array ( [0] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 23462 ) ) PASSED comp_section:1 && category_section:1 && article_section:0 && field_section:1 && type_section:1

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #41374 by ggppdk
Hello

you have a single item for which the asset cannot be created:

with id : 23462

backup db and trying deleting it via phpmyadmin from

__content

and from

__flexicontent_items_ext

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 6 months ago #41376 by seabird
Hello,

Must deleting:
_content
_flexicontent_fields_item_relations
_flexicontent_items_ext
_flexicontent_cats_item_relations

I still test 10 items, and some item failed yet
example, Here 3 items failed:
Code:
Failed item no: 1. titled as: 'Autriche, au fil des quatre saisons, ciné-conférence' : Imported item no: 2. titled as: 'Bourg-en-Bresse - Denain, Pro B, basket-ball' Imported item no: 3. titled as: 'Bourg-en-Bresse - Poitiers, Pro B, basket-ball' Imported item no: 4. titled as: 'Bourg-en-Bresse - Saint-Vallier, Pro B, basket-ball' Imported item no: 5. titled as: 'Bourg-en-Bresse - Châlons-Reims, Pro B, basket-ball' Imported item no: 6. titled as: 'Bourg-en-Bresse - Hyères-Toulon, Pro B, basket-ball' Imported item no: 7. titled as: 'Bourg-en-Bresse - Rouen, Pro B, basket-ball' Failed item no: 8. titled as: 'Bourg-en-Bresse - Fos-sur-Mer, Pro B, basket-ball' : Failed item no: 9. titled as: 'Bourg-en-Bresse - Aix-Maurienne, Pro B, basket-ball' : Imported item no: 10. titled as: 'Bourg-en-Bresse - Evreux, Pro B, basket-ball'

I don't understand.

To solve the problem. After import csv, I decided to do sql query that delete items with an asset_id = '0'

With a csv ( 620 items) and Items per import step:2 there is 542 Failed ????
After deleting items with asset_id=0. I try to create a item manually on backend and I have message: Error content storage.
I repeat this three times before it works ??? Strange

May be that the problem comes from my sql query that do reinitialization of the auto-increment (id) of content after delete items ?
Code:
"ALTER TABLE #_content AUTO_INCREMENT = $id_max";

Regards

More
10 years 6 months ago #41383 by ggppdk
Hello

are you importing with custom item ID (__content table id) ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 6 months ago #41400 by seabird
Hello,

ggppdk wrote: Hello

are you importing with custom item ID (__content table id) ?

No I don't import with custom item ID.

I'm currently testing Fleximport and sometimes have asset_id="0" for item ?? strange

Regards

More
10 years 6 months ago #41411 by seabird
Hello,

One consequence of asset_id="0" is I can not create item in backoffice, I get the message: "Error content storage" (even having deleted everything related articles with asset_id = "0")
I had to go the article submission in frontend to put things in order ..

I did another experiment with fleximport:
- I do an export => everything went well
- I tried to reimport => and I still with some asset_id = "0"??

I post also in forum netassopro

Eric

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline