Issue with Carousel in vertical mode that scroll horizontaly

More
9 years 4 months ago #51221 by harakys
Joomla 2.5.27
Flexicontent 2.2.1 rc
Plugin jQuery Easy enable or disable same issue

Hello ggppdk,

Could you please take a time to look at this page www.rainbow.be/fr/

There is a carousel module in vertical mode, it work great just before the update to flexicontent 2.2.x because now it scroll horizontaly and not verticaly as expected.

Here is my configuration page for the carousel module

Do you have a quick fix for this plz because it's a product page :/

PS: on the site, i hid the carousel controllers by css (template.css line 1080) so you can unhide it to test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #51229 by harakys
hello again,

I modified the original file class.fcxSlide.js to solve my issue pending an official update ( I probably broke other functions :twisted: ) .

I changed the line 429 of file class.fcxSlide.js to replace left by top
Code:
else if (this.transition=='scroll') { jQuery(this.items_box).animate({ top: this.item_size*-offSetIndex }, this.fxOptions); //TEMPORARY modification to scroll verticaly in vertical mode }

Hope that help

More
9 years 4 months ago #51230 by ggppdk
Hello

this should be already fixed

the slider JS (fcxSlide.js) was substantially modified, also the carousel template (and news template) of universal module were also substantially modified:

e.g. fully-dimensions responsive, touch-drag, mouse-drag support, new smart content/image placement, performance wise, etc, etc

See here:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... pic#p51198

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 4 months ago #51233 by harakys
Nice news, but i'll wait for a new release tha include all of these modifications because i don't know what the files i need to take on GitHub to update all elements needed by carousel module.

More
9 years 4 months ago #51247 by ggppdk
Hello

if this was a serious bug i would say that you click ZIP to install v2.2.x_stable branch, but it is not so better wait

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline