Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup (no fields found).

More
14 years 1 month ago #5007 by brandonroot
I have been getting this bizarre error only recently when I try to create a new article in Flexicontent. If I try to create a new article with any custom fields I get 3 popup boxes right in a row that read:

Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code.

I'm running Flexicontent 1.5.2 stable and Flexiaccess 1.0.3.

This problem has only come up recently. The 1.5 beta (without flexiaccess) allowed me to submit articles and add fields with no problems at all. I have turned off or uninstalled every module/plugin/component that isn't Flexicontent and I'm ready to rip my hair out. I have no idea what's going on. Help!

The Joomla Debug Mode gives me the following output:

500 - An error has occurred!

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY name ASC' at line 1 SQL=SELECT *,t.id as tid FROM jos_flexicontent_tags as t WHERE t.id IN () ORDER BY name ASC

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/content/24/5319324/html/administrator/index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/content/24/5319324/html/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() /home/content/24/5319324/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 JController->execute() /home/content/24/5319324/html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/admin.flexicontent.php:63
5 FlexicontentController->display() /home/content/24/5319324/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
6 JController->display() /home/content/24/5319324/html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php:55
7 FlexicontentViewItem->display() /home/content/24/5319324/html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:310
8 FlexicontentModelItem->getUsedtags() /home/content/24/5319324/html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:109
9 JDatabaseMySQL->loadObjectList() /home/content/24/5319324/html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/item.php:949
10 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/content/24/5319324/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:458
11 JError->raiseError() /home/content/24/5319324/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
12 JError->raise() /home/content/24/5319324/html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
13 JException->__construct() /home/content/24/5319324/html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #5956 by TtfnJohn
I had the same problem with JEvents until I disabled the ICal exports turned on by default in JEvents Global Configuration.

I turned it off in the ICal Import/Export tab there.

ttfn

John

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #5981 by vistamedia
Could you please try to update with this build: code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads...can=2&q=#makechanges and tell me if your problems are solved ;)
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline