is it possible to showing a category-view of specific ids in a item-view?

More
6 years 9 months ago #68347 by bytekultur
hello

I need to make a quite complex structure

I have Partent-Items (Type 1) with many fields
There gonna be Child-Items (Type-2), which I can "Connect" with one Parent-Item.
So one Parent-Item can have many Child-Items; a Child-Item only can have one Parent...

I use the Field Relation in the Child-Items (Type 2); and the Field Relation-Reverse in the Parent-Item (Type 1)

Because the site is multilingual and the view of the Relation-Reverse Field is quite complex; it would be great if I can use a category view for the Relation-Reverse
I do get an array of the id's of the Child-Items in the Parent-Item - but how can i load them in a flexi-template. is that somehow possible?

for any tipp I'm very thankful

Maya
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #68348 by bytekultur
I first wanted to use the "child-items" in the parent item with "field in a group" - but i use the J2Store-Field; and that one i can't use in a group...

More
6 years 9 months ago #68364 by micker
we didn't do this field ask dev for group value support

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
6 years 9 months ago #68389 by bytekultur
I had a look at the field - it goes to the item id... so long way to do a workaround...

i guess i found now a solution with the flexicontent universal content module

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.864 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline