Stable version?

More
14 years 1 month ago #4627 by vistamedia
Replied by vistamedia on topic Stable version?
Hi guys,
It's a hard time at the moment for me. My wife wants to divorce, I have a little daughter and it's not so easy.
Sorry to Olinad, that I didn't find time to help with the cool work he's done but I promise I will.
The stable is fast here, just a few commits and we've got it ;)
You can download the rev152 and test it. Please not on your live site but all testing feedbacks are welcome: code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list
Thanks to all for your patience.
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4635 by tcherno
Replied by tcherno on topic Stable version?
Hello!

Emmanuel, thank you very much for your answer! I feel really sorry about your divorce... :|

Onlinad: You've done a great work on this module! I'm following Flexicontent for some time now, but only tried it this week. I discovered your module this week and it works well! Just lacks the joomfish support for multilingual websites.

Emmanuel, merci beaucoup pour ta réponse! Je suis vraiment désolé concernant ton divorce... Ta petite fille avant tout! Hey, la "stable" peut attendre :) Et nous le pouvons aussi. Même si effectivement on tremble d'impatience, si prêt du Graal de la gestion de contenu avec Joomla. Et je ne parle même pas de flexiaccess qui va être hyper adapté.

Olinad: Vraiment super, ton module! Il permet d'aller loin dans la présentation du contenu. Il ne lui manque que le support joomfish pour être utilisable sur un site multilingue. Comme je travaille actuellement sur un projet en 3 langues... j'en rêve! :)

Merci encore une fois pour votre super travail!

More
14 years 1 month ago #4636 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Stable version?
pour manu
courage encore merci pour ton travail malgré tes soucis chapo !!!
pour oliad
le boulo est fantastic et en plus il est super réactif !!!
aller direction son post !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
14 years 1 month ago #4644 by Linuus
Replied by Linuus on topic Stable version?
Hi!

Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope it works out for the best.

About 1.5.2 stable release.
It won't have frontend submission but for standard Joomla! articles? Is that correct?

Will FC ever have frontend submission for custom types in Flexicontent?

If it won't in the nearest future I'll have to look for something else as my site is totally useless without this frontend feature :)

Regards

More
14 years 1 month ago #4650 by Olinad
Replied by Olinad on topic Stable version?
FLEXIcontent v 1.5.2 will have a basic frontend submission feature, but it won't support any field, only tags. I don't know for sure, but I guess FC will have a frontend submission feature completely identical to the backend one, so don't worry :D

I'm actually looking into JoomFish in this precise moment... I'll get smth out of it soon :D

Don't worry Emmanuel, I really enjoy working on the module and if I've learnt so much in the last few weeks it's because of it :)

Please write in English when talking to me, as I know really little French (I've actually been studying it 5 years ago, but I don't remember much... I'm helped by the fact that Italian is really similar to French, but yet it'd be better if you used English :) ).

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline