J comments

More
5 years 3 months ago #75616 by cpb
J comments was created by cpb
J comments
are you going to keep with this as it seems out of date now. use another integrated comments system or stick with this ?
looking to install this again but joomla says it has backlinks that may effect seo
ay idears?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #75617 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic J comments
Hello

you can also use Komento

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 3 months ago #75618 by micker
Replied by micker on topic J comments
maybe we can check discus solution ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 3 months ago #75620 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic J comments
Hello

last time i checked discus was working
(maybe i had to place it in a module position)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 3 months ago #75622 by micker
Replied by micker on topic J comments
Yes ... I will check something about comment plugin mauve WE can add a flexicontent comment plugin to add discuss Facebook easly...

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #75623 by cpb
Replied by cpb on topic J comments
DISQUS is great in theory. but so many rules and disclaimers for log in that i found not many used this .
Even via there FB log in theres a page of disclaimers you have to do no one uses it.
shame as looks great.
As below i have used this but this puts users off.

Important Update
When you log in with Disqus, we process personal data to facilitate your authentication and posting of comments. We also store the comments you post and those comments are immediately viewable and searchable by anyone around the world.

I agree to Disqus' Terms of Service

I agree to Disqus' processing of email and IP address, and the use of cookies, to facilitate my authentication and posting of comments, explained further in the Privacy Policy

I agree to additional processing of my information, including first and third party cookies, for personalized content and advertising as outlined in our Data Sharing Policy
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by cpb.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline